• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Canada

Kamgator

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello all!  Found the forum through my purchase of Beersmith and in my excitement posted under equipment reviews before introducing myself  :-[  I have only been brewing a year but made the leap to all grain after two partial mashes as I was hooked.  I am now on a slippery slope of improving my technique and finding one or two equipment upgrades every couple of months that make brew day easier (plate chiller and flow through thermometer made me hear angels sing)!  I come from a science background so the chemistry and art of brewing fascinate me and I am thirsting for new knowledge constantly.  Thankfully have a great local home brew shop with a very supportive owner to answer my questions.  Anyway, "hello" and happy to be here to learn from the vast amount of experience here!

cheers!

hello fellow brewer, sounds like your on the same slope I am, although I found that it is only slippery for awhile, when you get your brewing boots broken in you'll be fine.

Back