• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beer smith mobile, ipad

flash02

Apprentice
Reaction score
Just wanted to voice my opinion.....

not sure what is going on with the mobile program, one thing I can say is the programer needs to find a little attention to detail.  I just upgraded to the new beer smith mobile app, I noticed immediate issues, apparently as did the programmer, I then upgraded to another version to fix what was screwed up on the last upgrade, now when I try and edit a recipe the entire program locks up, W T F!

While I'm at it why in the heck with all the crazy options that most would not use is there not an option to print a recipe.....think I need to find a new brew software. 

Hi,
  Not sure what your error was - I did have issues on iPhone IOS 7 with status bar overlapping the top of the screen buttons, but I also fixed it in a matter of days.

If you are getting other errors please drop me a note and I would be happy to help resolve them.

Brad

So sorry, I've been meaning it get back to this.  The error was addressed and fixed quite promptly, sorry if I was a bit harsh. 

Curious if there are any plans to add the following....

- The ability the print and share a recipe 

- The ability to change measurements on the fly, when adding grains I'm not always adding in pound increments, it would be nice to have the ability to switch to different measurements when creating a recipe without having to go back to the settings.

And lastly any thoughts on Hops Shots/Hop extract calculator so the recipe reflects the IBUs created by this addition? 

Thanks!
Corey

Back