• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Exporting a Recipe to the Web

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Here's how to make a web page from your recipe...

1. Select the recipe from "My Recipes" view
2. Choose the "Save item as web page" command on the "Actions" menu
3. Choose a name and location for the web file
4. Press OK and your recipe will be exported in its current form to a web page which you can then copy to your web site or send to a friend who may not have BeerSmith yet!

Cheers
Brad

Hmmm, Ok but what if I want to export all the recipes of my brew log with the recipes' name for the export file name...?  So far, my attempts only export all the recipes under the same file name.

The idea is to post my brew log on my Google docs so my friends can freely access my brew log.

Paco_ said:
Hmmm, Ok but what if I want to export all the recipes of my brew log with the recipes' name for the export file name...?  So far, my attempts only export all the recipes under the same file name.

The idea is to post my brew log on my Google docs so my friends can freely access my brew log.

I'm not sure about changing the file names, but if you just want to get all of your recipes up in one go, just open your brewlog, select Actions -> Save Items as Web Page.  Then make sure to check 'All items in the current view...'.  Then when you upload the files, just change recipes.htm to index.htm.  That file will have the list of all your recipes by name.

Back