• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beer Line Cleaning Equipment

SNICHOLS26

Apprentice
Reaction score
I have recently closed down my beer line cleaning business and looking to sell the equipment that I have left, which will include a V-Max Line Cleaning Pump (1 yr. old), several jumper hoses, four coupler connectors, Caustic and Acid line cleaner, a handful of faucets and a dozen used couplers. I also have hundreds of misc. draft beer parts including washers a line cutter and splicers to name a few and which will come organized in a traveling box. Please e-mail me for pictures. I'll even throw in all my misc. air and draft beer line. Please feel free to e-mail me for pictures or send my contact information to some one you may know who is interested.

Once again thanks for your time

Scott J. Nichols
Formerly - 5 Pennies Commercial Cleaning
ScottN854@gmail.com

The lot retails at close to $2,000.00 and I am only looking for $1,000.00... If interested in the entire lot let me know by the end of the week. If I don't have any interest in the entire lot I have had plenty of request to partial it out. I'll just have to deal with the headache of shipping it out to multiple locations.

ScottN854@gmail.com

Thanks for your time

I have had no takers on the entire lot. If any one is interested in parts of the lot let me know which part(s) you are interested in with an offer. You can e-mail me directly at ScottN854@gmail.com

Thanks for your time and consideration on these items.

Scott

Back