Author Topic: Texas - Second year student  (Read 4062 times)

Offline cgamble1521

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks! (It really does!)
    • The Weekend Brew
Texas - Second year student
« on: March 14, 2014, 05:33:30 PM »
Just wanted to drop a note and say hi to everyone. I have been brewing for about a year now, the last 4 months of which were all-grain. I just started creating recipes from imagination / BeerSmith software. 

Outside of brewing, I tend to blog and work on videos. Of course, I plan on mixing the two hobbies so I can share my humbling learning experience!

Have already gotten help from this forum (earlier today), so I anticipate being a long term member.

Offline Freak

• Freak Brothers Homebrew
  • BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • Brutally Freaking Honest
Re: Texas - Second year student
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 07:23:43 PM »
I enjoy making videos of our brew sessions as well. I don't blog much anymore. I tend to just post the videos to FB but, if you would like to check out our old vids you can see them at www.freakbrothershomebrew.blogspot.com. I have made a ton of upgrades to the brewery since then but, the bones of the brewery are pretty much the same.
Brewing massive amounts of freakin' good beer since 1991. We had to learn the hard way. No homebrew stores or beer nerds (like me) to talk to back then. Just pure passion and determination. Relax, Don't Worry, Have A Homebrew! -23 Karma! Yee Ha!! It went up! Smite me if you must but, trust me.

Offline cgamble1521

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks! (It really does!)
    • The Weekend Brew
Re: Texas - Second year student
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 06:52:29 PM »
Blog looks good - would love a link for your FB to see more updated vids.

Offline Freak

• BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • Brutally Freaking Honest
Brewing massive amounts of freakin' good beer since 1991. We had to learn the hard way. No homebrew stores or beer nerds (like me) to talk to back then. Just pure passion and determination. Relax, Don't Worry, Have A Homebrew! -23 Karma! Yee Ha!! It went up! Smite me if you must but, trust me.