• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Mount Prospect, IL

D

ddwbrew01

Hi all,

I am Randy from Mount Prospect, IL.  I've been using BeerSmith for about a year.  I brewed my first couple batchs around '94, but didn't really brew much again until '98.  I've really started brewing hard for the last 5 years and went 'all-grain' last year.  I am the President of the "Club Wort"; a beer club in the NW suburbs of Chicago.  Just thought I would join the forum to see if there are any useful tips I can pick up.

Happy Brewing!

Hi ddwbrew01,

Welcome aboard, sorry for the late response, has your club got a website or email address that brewers in your area can contact you on?

Cheers
Andrew

From one club president (CRAFT, Clinton River Association of Fermenting Trendsetters) to another, welcome

Fred Bonjour

Thanks for the greetings.  I've been so busy with work, I haven't been able to check the posts for a while.

The club web site is http://www.clubwort.org/ .  There is contact information, calendar and meeting locations on the website.

Back