• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Online version?

R

recklessop

I was just wondering if you guys ever thought of making on "online" version.... either a web app, or just an online database backend that way users could query it for recipes, ingredient information and what not?

I was thinking about his while i was writing my latest c++ project for school and was thinking y not have a huge mysql database with all sorts of recipes and whatnot so that way if someone was thinking hmm what should i brew next you would just have to look through stuff and youd have your all grain reciepes right there to tweak. without having to import files and all that stuff

Hi,
  I've certainly toyed with the idea - considering an online recipe depository as a starting point that would be easy to access and add to from within the program.  However, I have not yet had time to implement the idea.  I agree it would be a great addition though!

Brad

Back