• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Inventory

breibrew

Master Brewer
Reaction score
If I enter my inventory does Beersmith remove ingredients when I put in a recipe?

You can write any number of recipes, but BeerSmith won't change the inventory until you tell it to. There is a "Remove Inv" button in the Home ribbon for that.

Well there's an enhancement request. It would be nice if when you add ingredients to a recipe there was an option to remove from inventory.

Thanks

+1

You should be able to designate ingredients for future brews.

One idea for the short term would be to add the recipe to the brew log at a future date when you anticipate to brew it and remove the inventory now. That might get messy though..

So on Beersmith Mobile can't seem to figure out how to build my inventory i.e. add grains, hops etc. I have on hand.  If I pull up a recipe whcih has the ingredient there is an option to "Store in my Grains" but what if I have a grain that is not in the recipe? 

Back