• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Can I link my desktop Beersmith to my ipad ?

GreggS

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi all :) I am new here and would like to know if  I can I link my desktop Beersmith to my ipad ?

Hey there

Once you have purchased BS on both platforms, you can share recipes through your BS cloud account.  Inventory is not yet shareable in the cloud

Rick

Not sure if it would help in what you want to do,  but I have an app/program called "Jump" on my iPad and laptop  that allows you to duplicate your computer screen on your iPad when on the same  network. 

I have used the iPad this way when brewing in the garage to run the full Beersmith2 program - but of course it is really running it on my laptop in the house.

Brian. 

Thanks for your feed back guys! I am still trying to get my head around BS2 but it looks good ! I am brewing  a larger and a golden ale this weekend ! It's been about 4years since my last brew , I am a all grain brewer FYI .
Cheers
Gregg

Back