• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Size of O-rings on a Ball Lock Corny Keg

davidrgreen

Master Brewer
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows what size all of the O-rings are for ball lock Corny Kegs.
I have just bought a couple of kegs and wanted to replace all of the O-rings, I see that you can buy the corny keg O-ring packs from the brew stores but thought it would be cheaper to buy them individually from elsewhere if I know the sizes.

Amazing, thats exactly what I was looking for and Mcmaster was the place I was going to look first.

Thanks

This is great... 100's of o-rings for the price of one kit bought from the homebrew store.  Thanks DRB!!

FYI, I just ordered 50 of these seals from McMaster.  They seem a little too thin to me.  The ball lock does not fit snugly.  There's lots of wobble in it.  I don't trust these to have a positive seal.  They aren't as thick as the ones I removed.  I think if you have the correct size seals, the ball lock should be snug when you slide it over the seal.  They are also a tiny bit smaller in diameter than what was taken off, which was a perfect fit.  Here is what I ordered based on what the link recommended: 3/32 Fractional Width, Dash Number 111.

I bought this set from amazon and have not had issues with o-rings.

http://a.co/d/6xGgRTR

Back