• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Saving cloud recipes locally on Mobile?

jpoder

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to save a cloud recipe to my device locally?  I was on a flight yesterday and wanted to work on a recipe that I've been tinkering with.  unfortunately I realized that it is a cloud recipe and not stored locally on my iPhone.  During a layover I tried to save the cloud recipe locally, but couldn't find a way to do it.  Is this possible?  How?

Thanks!

Jim

Never mind...I figured it out.  For anyone who finds this post, you use the "Copy" function within your cloud recipe and it automagically copies it to a local recipe.

FWIW, it would be nice if I could sync my recipes between my PC and my mobile device in bulk (I see others would like to do the same thing). 

I'm interested in doing the opposite.  Is there a way to copy locally stored recipes from mobile to the cloud?

Also, I second the idea for a sync option between devices.

Same here, just created a mobile recipe and would like to save to cloud

ahh, just a little investigation, "Just bring up your recipe and hit the copy button. it will copy it to the cloud."

Back