• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Driving from Montana, through Idaho and on to Moses Lake, WA.

Scott Ickes

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Are you a homebrewer that likes to have other homebrewers visit your home brewery and talk brewing?

I'm leaving tomorrow morning (September 6) from Colstrip, Montana.  I'll be heading west on I-90 through Bozeman, Butte, Missoula, then going into Idaho and on to Moses Lake, Washington.  I have until Monday night, September 8 to get there.

If you live in Montana, Idaho or Washington along the I-90 corridor, I'd love to stop and visit.  I don't have any of my homebrew with me, but I have no problem stopping someplace and picking up a bottle of a great craft beer or two to share when I get there.

Let me know by messaging me here.  You can also call me on my cell phone (330) 284-3103, since while driving I won't have access to BeerSmith Forums.  If I'm going to spend the weekend driving on business, I might as well try and meet some of you that only message back and forth here on the forums while making the trip.  Let me know if you're interested.

Back