• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Running Beersmith on more than 3 computers

pob

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I am running Beersmith on a PC, a laptop, my iPhone & an iPad (not a the same time).

PC (loft/attic) & laptop (kitchen) are used to create recipes, manage inventory, etc.

iPhone & iPad are used to use the brewday timer & to check recipes when mobile.

Is there a way to allow access to each using the same account, currently the cloud wont allow me to access on all without dropping one of the other devices. I don't mind paying for an additional account, just would like an option to access from whichever is at hand.

[Wishlist: A cloud account/ pc sync solution for the inventory, equipment profile, ingredients, etc to allow access anywhere]

I just started to use beersmith so I don't really know to much about it. However, I have it on my laptop (kitchen), Samsung tab 3, and Samsung galaxy s3 phone.
It seems to work to work without a problem.
So I'm guessing maybe it's a problem with your laptop/pc both being logged in at the same time.
I wonder if you logged out of one of them when done using that account would the other three work...

This may not be a very satisfying reply....

Cloud access is pretty rudimental by the ever accelerating standards of other cloud services. I believe that Brad intends to bring this feature up to date with features that include inventory and multi user access, as well as more platform support.

What that will be and when it's available isn't something I have any idea of.

I find that using remote PC software is more effective than the cloud.

Back