• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New to Beersmith

Rekoob

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello, I've been brewing for many years, started in 1998 with a buddy showing me the ropes.
Didn't take long for me to become fully immersed into everything homebrew. I am active on HBT and one of the reasons I'm on here now.
I used to use Strangebrew, which I liked but doesn't seem to be supported any more and my pc that had it on is no longer used. I went without a software for a long time and I am now looking at Beersmith.
I have bought the mobile version on my android tablet and have loaded the trial version on my laptop running Ubuntu. I was surprised to see that offered. I'm not sure it's the latest version (2.2) but as I haven't used it before it appears to work pretty darn good and I'm sure I will purchase the software for that laptop in the near future. I guess the only thing that has me still thinking about it is if it's supported and updated like the windows version.
I look forward to learning from all of you.
Na Zdorovye!

Back