• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Calendar

M

musman

First off, great job on the update! But I can't seem to get any of my brew sessions (old or new) to show on the calendar? I think I tried everything, but I am sure I just missed something, any suggestions?  Thanks

Have you selected your preferences in the "calendar options screen"? from there you can select which folders to use in the calendar and also what info you want displayed in there as well.

Cheers
Andrew

musman,
  Andrew is correct - you probably need to adjust the options in the calendar view (there's an options button at the top left on the second toolbar of that view).  Also check to make sure that your brewing dates are set correctly in the recipe.  It will obviously only show recipes that have a brew date around the current month.

Cheers!
Brad

Thanks for the tips, I just tried that to no avail. Under calendar options I selected "All Folders" for which one's to display, and have not checked any of the boxes. Nevermind  ::)  I just realized that the calendar only shows when I print!!! Sorry guys, thanks for the help!

Back