• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from CA!

Jkwrang

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Just wanted to introduce myself and send a wave. A little history about me...I started brewing when I was 20 after finding out that I didn't need to be 21 years old to actually make beer from a coworker that use to own a home brew shop. ;D As you could imagine the brew in a bucket with poor quality ingredients 24 years ago didn't return very good results.  But being a cook in restaurants I had the desire and passion to learn and improve. I slowly added better equipment,  lots of books, and the ingredients got better. This lead to some success but after many years I fell out of the hobby and moved on. Still lugging all my old brewing equipment with every move I made.
Now in my stable years I have built a bar/brewery in my garage, and I just jumped back into the hobby head first and bought the start of a Brutus Build system!
As you know a lot has changed since my last batch and I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can here and hope to contribute as best I can to others.
Thanks for the time and happy brewing!

Back