• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brew Day Data - BeerSmith2 Desktop

FlyPA

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I love BeerSmith! I have used it for 2 or 3 years now on a Mac.

We need a single place to enter brew day data in the desktop app much like exists in the mobile app. There is an awful lot of unused space on the Timer tab that could be used for this. Maybe turn it into a Brew Day tab. Would also be great to have the 'Select Fields' button on that page to allow us to choose which entry fields (and corresponding estimated fields) are shown. Additionally, it would be great for this to be a place to enter mash step data; things like 'actual strike water temp', 'actual strike water volume', 'actual step temp' etc.

This way, we could collect the data in one place and go back to it for reference in one place.

As it is, I take manual notes and go back and enter the data into BeerSmith2. This would make the brew day go smoother and remind me to collect the data I want at the appropriate times to collect it.

Thanks for making a great progam! If I'm asking for something that exists and I'm just not seeing it, I apologize; give me a swift kick in the butt, a big hug and send me on my way.

Mike

I like it. I currently just use pen and paper and transfer to the hundred different spots in the program later on, but sometimes forget or even fail to interpret. I have had this program 2 years now and still can't find shit after 30+ brews.

Back