• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brewolution Brewster-profile

Norstrom

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello, I mate and I are using a Brewolution Brewster 27l-rig for brewing.  Being quite new to Beersmith we wonder if anyone has a equipmentprofile that corresponds well to using this set-up.

Appreciate all feedback .)

Oystein

This isn't a widely available system. There are a few web reviews and YouTube videos that helped me cobble together a rough spec. These are only estimates from those sources.

Mashtun/kettle size: 27 liter
Preboil volume: 24 to 25 liter
Boiloff is about 3.5 liters/hour
Loss to trub: 1.5 liter
Batch size is 20 liter

I couldn't tell what the brewhouse efficiency is, but starting at 70% seems reasonable. The mash style is closest to BIAB.

Please carefully check your measurements against my estimates. Feel free to post more accurate specs as you learn your system.

Norstrom said:
Hello, I mate and I are using a Brewolution Brewster 27l-rig for brewing.  Being quite new to Beersmith we wonder if anyone has a equipmentprofile that corresponds well to using this set-up.

Appreciate all feedback .)

Oystein

Hi Øystein,

I have a Brewster for 1,5 years now and I've used it approx. 12 times.
You will find my equipment profile attached.
I adapt the brewhouse efficiency from 71% for wheat based recipes to 73% for pilsner/ale malt only.

Good luck!

Regards,
Slurk

Attachments

• 20141206 Slurk Brewster III profile.docx
    189.7 KB · Views: 932
Back