• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

high from texas

brick101

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am brick101. I have been brewing for about 5 years now. Spent the first year doing extract then switched to all grain. I brew mostly 10 gallon batches, but have been doing a few 5 gallon ones here lately. I live in Texas And I don't have a dedicated fermentation fridge, so my brew season goes from about October thru April. I try to brew 15 to 20 batches per season. I have been reading these forums for a long time, finally decided to participate. 

15 gal pot, 7 gal pot, 10 gal mash tun, 4 corny keg converted fridge with 2 perlik taps. Cheers to all!!

Welcome aboard. I'm also in Texas... Near Mckinney. What part are you from?

I live in Huntsville, although I am not in Huntsville!! Haha If you know Huntsville, you will know what I mean. I live in prison city USA. Nice to meet you tom_hampton! Your a couple hundred miles north from me.

Back