• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hornung Beer

VinylVish

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi My name is Fred Vishio and im 50 yrs old and I'm a personal freind of the Grandson of Jacob Hornung.Unfortunatly the Son of Jacob Hornung passed away in Feb of 2014 and lived in HV Pa.To this day I was baffled why the Son and  Grandson never opened up a micro Brewery in Phila.They Both have the same name and could have been Huge in the Phila. area I have ask the Grandson to start a Brewing Co. but never did and to this day is busting His ass for a banking firm.I ask the the Breweriana community to post comments why He should.Thanks

Hi Fred,

I smell a story here. I have no idea who Jacob Hornung is, can you please enlighten me?

Regarding the grandson, if he is in banking he is probably making vast amounts of money for very little effort. In brewing he is likely to make small amounts of money for vast efforts. That will be a tough sell!

Back