• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BOWIEJUNK

bowiejunk

Apprentice
Reaction score
New to the clan and just wanted to offer a salutation. My name is Justin and I am coming to you from the southwestern chunk of Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh is my home base and has been for the greater part of four decades. Hope to make some great contacts and get some keen insight into the brewing world. Hope to hear from you soon... CHEERS!

Just FYI im brewing on an ELECTRIC BREWERY 1 bbl. rig designed with 3 Blichmann 55 gal. G2 kettles, 50 amp controller and using a Brick River brewery Exchillenator counterflow chiller. I have a Captian Crush grain mill and will be fermenting in a 1 bbl. Blichmann stainless conical fermenter. I have a dozen glass fermenters, 2 sixtel kegs, 2 taps, a 5# CO2 tank, Johnson temp controller, stirplate, o2 stone, and a copy of BEERSMITH 2. Testing equipment includes refractometer, pH meter, tDs meter. I plan on adding a water treatment package to the system but that is on standby for now for many modifications are on the table to be completed...

PS~ to anyone reading this, please feel free to offer suggestions on key supplies that i may have left out. Always looking for insight and humble to any offering. THANK YOU!!!

Welcome to the forum!  That's an impressive list of equipment.

bowiejunk said:
please feel free to offer suggestions on key supplies that i may have left out. Always looking for insight and humble to any offering.

That list will never end!  ;D 8)  There's always something new to add.

Thank you Sir... and as you say, I do indeed hope it does not!!!

Back