• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Greetings from Alabam'

joy

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Joy from Birmingham, Alabama. Pretty new to homebrewing, but super interested now for a little over a year.. played around a bit with it. I've brewed once myself (IPA-ish beer that turned out tasting like bananas :p), a couple times with friends (Two Hearted clone that was an all-grain) and have also made wine and mead. Right now I've got a milk stout fermenting that I plan to add blackberries to. I also just bottled blackberry wine.

I'm a total noob and my equipment is not high tech.. yet. I find the more I keep brewing the more questions keep popping up so I am just researching and soaking it all in. I may ask a question sometime not using proper terminology, forgive me in advance! The main reason I love this so much is because the possibilities are endless and I love thinking of all the creations I can make. After perusing the forum for a bit, I can't believe all the weird / excellent beers all of you are making! Inspiring! xo

Welcome!

Please feel free to ask any question.  It might be a little fast to search the board first but often it is hard crafting the right search term, so ask away!  Please do fee free to share your thoughts and ideas in brewing beer, making mead and wine. 

Cheers!

Back