• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Photos

Toddegg

Apprentice
Reaction score
I think it would be useful to have a "photo" tab/page/? devoted to photo or video files stored in a folder inside the BS main folder.  I know people have requested this to some degree in that they would like to be able to assign a label to the photo area already in BS.  I think a separate tab that could link to photos or videos would be nice.  You could take a picture of that funky Brett pellicle, some portion of the brew process, finished beer, label, or whatever else that may be useful or unique to that batch.  One of those photos could be linked to the "design" tab/page.  Not sure if I described my idea clearly. 

I agree.  I would like to see/use that as well.  I usually take a few pictures as further documentation of the brewday/process and would like to be able to have them as part of the recipe as well. 

Back