• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Young Buck from CA

Dasjules

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow homebrewers,

My name is Julian Velasquez, 22 to year old who's been into craft beer since i first touch a blue moon back freshman year in college and has appreciated a true beer since. Now recently Ive been brewing beer, reading about it for the past few months and really enjoying the hobby more and more. First started messing around with 1 gallon starter kits and about to move up to 5 gallon batches and formulate my own recipes. I can't wait to learn more about beer from all the threads you guys post and here your opinions when it comes to brewing the right beer!

Feel free to say hello and would be awesome if you guys can share some your threads and other peoples threads that can help a beginner like me out. I wanna learn as much as i can from experience and other newbies like me.

Thanks guys!

Welcome Julien,  glad to have you onboard.

a good resource is John Palmers "How to Brew",  there is free online version - just Google  it.

Best of luck!

Back