• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Chicago

vincemaz

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello everyone.  My name is Vince, and I'm from the northwest suburbs of Chicago in Crystal Lake.  I've been brewing for about six months now, and use an all-grain setup.  I'm looking to improve always, and like the way this site is set up.  If anyone would like to chat, or if you're local, and wanna trade brews, let me know.  Good luck to everyone!

Welcome.  If you ever want to take the trip to Milwaukee to go on a brewery tour of Sprecher, let me know.  I could give you a personal tour and we could try some homebrews as well.

Thanks Beer_Tigger!  That would be incredible!  Would it be ok if my girlfriend came along?  She loves beer.  We frequent the Sprecher in Lake Geneva when we stay there and love their beer.  Is there a certain schedule this tour happens on? 

I only work on the retail side on Wednesdays, but if you give me a heads up I can be there other days too.  The other days I work production.  Tours officially are listed on the website 3, 4PM, etc. but I could do a private one.  Bring your girlfriend, that would be fine.

Back