• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Equip Profile -My Equipment

HopSong

Apprentice
Reaction score
Just uploaded my copy of 2.2 and watched the video for adding my equipment.  Brad told me there is a profile for the Braumeister 20L which I found.  How do I make that MY profile?  By 'coincidence', I saw that there was a profile for HopSong Braumeister.  That happens to be my brewery name and my equipment.  I have NO idea how that was put in.  I doubt there are two Housings with Braumeisters..

I'm sure I'll have MANY questions..  Thanks for any help here

If when you added the new equipment profile for your Braumeister, you gave it the name of 'Hopsong Braumeister', it would appear as such in the equipment profile choices.

To make it (or any other) your default equipment profile, go to 'options' >> 'brewing' and you will see a drop down menu for equipment profile.  Set your new profile here to have it populate any new recipes you make.

Thanks, that just it.. I have not added anything yet.. and there it was.. a 20L profile for HopSong.. ??

Now, regarding "options".. I think I have scrolled over every dropdown and looked at everything.. but my eyes do not see anything about options..  Sorry, but this is so new.

options can be found under the 'tools' drop down on the top menu ribbon at the bottom of the drop down menu choices, or on the second icon ribbon at the end (this is the ribbon that starts with 'open', 'export all', etc.

Back