• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Editing Mash Steps in BeerSmith Mobile

vernitron

Apprentice
Reaction score
I have version 2.2.39 for Android. I cannot edit the Mash Step to change the amount of water I want to add. I select the step and it turns blue but that is all.

I have one other person reporting this issue, but for some reason it works on the two android devices I have.

What version of Android are you running?

Brad

I am running version 5.0. My phone is a Samsung S5 if that makes any difference. Thanks

Any update? How about uninstalling and reinstalling the app? I was concerned that I might have to purchase it again.

I'm having exactly the same problem...  It's an Android version on a Samsung Note 4

Oh, yes. A bit of further information: it's Android 4.4.4

Thanks for taking a look...

I've been fiddling about for the last two days and can't find a way around this inability to delete mash steps from mash profiles (new or existing)

I've even uninstalled and reinstalled all to no avail.

Raised a support ticket yesterday with the beersmith folks and am hopeful of a reply and a fix...otherwise I'll have to ask for a refund, which would be a shame...

Hold tight, folks. I'm currently beta testing a new version of the software for Brad, that fixes this bug. Hopefully he'll be able to release the new official version soon. Help is on the way, don't despair!

Make sure you get the 2.2.46 fix just posted as the earlier (2.2.45) had an issue with hop editing.

Brad

Back