• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

beer dispenser

brutus1255

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I recently came into possession of a 6 valve Pepsi fountain dispenser.  It seems to have a chill plate and a place for the Ice.  I have run water and star san thru it.  I will try beer next.  I was wondering if anyone else had used one of these dispensers?
It is a little heavy to move around but seems it would be great at a party or a group brew.  6 beers on tap with a push of a button.

Never thought of doing that and I am not sure if it would work.  Have you found anyone else that has tried it?  I have always stuck with taps.

Never thought of doing that but if you proceed with the idea please keep us posted.  More than interested to see how it works.

HAHA i found one of these back in the day at a salvage yard. I thought it was cool so I brought it into my room. During the night I started to hear some weird sounds. Turns out there was a rat nest inside!

If somebody want to import some Beverage cooler,Beer dispenser & Beer taps, please contact me. You can find our company by searching in Google for the keywords:Amed refrigeration

Back