• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

"Not enough quota available" error.

timmroz

Apprentice
Reaction score
I've started having some major issues with Beersmith v.2.2.12. Once the app is open, features work ... it seems that any function that requires a submittal of data blows things up. (see attachment)

Everytime I use the app the following happens:

1. I have to put in my activation code (it doesn't remember it).
2. I can't save recipes, copy to cloud, or move recipes
3. I get an error message (see attachment) every time I close the app.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling ... going through my registry and deleting all references to beersmith and reinstalling ... but nothing seems to work.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• error messages.pdf
    119.9 KB · Views: 270
  • error messages.pdf
    119.9 KB · Views: 275
Maybe you really don't have enough quota (i.e. disk space)? You seem to be using a network drive to store the files?

Thanks mw.

The weird thing is that this has only started occurring within the past month. I've been using BeerSmith on this laptop for over a year and a half.

Is there a better/cleaner way to wipe from my system and reinstall?

I'm hoping someone can please provide some insight to my original post. I've tried to completely remove beersmith (uninstall, folder deletes, and directory wipes), but it's still not working.

Software seems to install okay, but I still get the attached error messages.

The quota problem shouldn't be an issue ... I run the Adobe Creative Cloud and video editing software all the time with no issues.

PLEASE HELP!!!! I REALLY NEED MY BEERSMITH BACK!  :-[ :-\ :-[ :-\ :'( :'( :'(

Attachments

• error-messages-2.pdf
    42.7 KB · Views: 252
  • error messages.pdf
    119.9 KB · Views: 252
This is normally a windows configuration issue.    Typically, it means you are running low on memory.  Make sure you do not have too many applications opened.  Make sure you are not infected with malware.  Also, make sure your paging file is appropriately sized.

Thanks mw and jomebrew ... i got it fixed. Because I was originally connected to my work network when I installed BeerSmith the first time, it looks like some of the install directories were mapped to my network login. Since I couldn't figure out where to change those entries ... I uninstalled Beersmith, wiped out all registry entries of beersmith and *.bsm* ... rebooted and reinstalled. Worked.

Now let's hope that it works at home as well.  ;)

Back