• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Glad to be here! Sparta, WI

djengh

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey Ladies and Gents!  I'm kinda the quiet type.  I don't run off with my buddies with misc adventures.  I'd rather stay home, brew beer and drive my wife nuts.  HaHa!  I'm in the wireless industry and started brewing kits 6 years ago when I sold my wife's elliptical for a brewing starter kit. (Hush, she wasn't using it anyway).  Now my basement floor is covered with brewing equipment, and carboys ranging from 1 gal to 15 gal.  Ahh, it's a beautiful hobby isn't it?  Glad I got over that "fear of the first all grain batch" 3 years ago.  What's most rewarding is breaking down barriers to grow in this hobby.  That is, learning how to build stuff.  Brewing is an unending path of knowledge.  I hope they serve my last batch of beer at my funeral. That's my two cents. Glad to be around a bunch of people smarter than me!!

Darren

;D ;D ;D

hey there!  headed your way Wednesday (well, not exactly, up to Chippewa Falls).  Cheers!!

Back