• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

co2 hose in

smit221

Apprentice
Reaction score
when I got my pre made co2 hose assembly it was crimped with PEX type crimps. The hole I drilled thru my fridge door is a good fit for the hose but the side with the bulbous crimp wont make it thru the hole. I dont want to enlarge it anymore.
Is there another kind of crimp I can get at Home Depot that is more of a tight flush fit ,suitable for a gas line.
no big bulge sticking out on the side.??This is the gas in hose.

You can snip that end off and use the adjustable worm clamps instead. I prefer these anyway because it makes it easier when I have to bring my co2 tank/regulator to events.

Something like this: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-1-2-1-1-4-in-Hose-Repair-Clamp-6712595/202309385

Mark

Yeah, sure do. My last fill of my 10 lb tank have lasted 6 months. I have a 3-tap kegerator with 3 valve manifold.

I use those same clamps as well. Any leaks I've had have been from something else. Usually bad gaskets. But never the clamp.

Back