• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Phildefer the Frogbrit

Phildefer

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello there, my name is Philippe aka Phildefer (means iron wire due to my physical constitution... ) and I am a kind of animal like a "frogBrit" as my family is from St Helens Merseyside (not far from Manchester) but I was born in France (unfortunately some say but till now don't know in which way I am supposed to understand  ;D ).

I am a little more than a half century old but still young in my head, got a wife, an adult son, two german shepherds and...a bagpipe.

As a British style beer lover but lived many years abroad in South-East Asia I had the chance (though sometimes not...) to test many different brewages and so many dishes and...else, I made my opinion and my opinion is that British is better!

Hope everyone understand this is pure humour as I love also American beers and from the rest of the world (don't shoot at the bagpiper please).

My material is made of a 8 Galons German inox boiling pot, same size with a second hand boiling pot (originally to make preserves) , three fermenters, an inox cooling coil and several bits and parts needed to make beer including BeerSmith2.

I have visited different breweries and plan one day to make this passion a business, but this is another story.

DSC02137_zpsyja772dg.jpg

Back