• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Nova Scotia

M

Mikeie

Hi everyone;

I am fairly new to brewing and have just discovered  the BeerSmith website.  I always thought that drinking the brew was what it was all about :D.  Now I have recently discovered, within the last year, the fascination of brewing. I have become the Assistant Brewmaster at our local brewpub and am completely taken by it. I am also retired so I have a lot of time for the University of Google and have learned a lot about brewing.

I am presently trying to adapt the BeerSmith program for use in our 10 bbl gravity flow brewery.

Cheers

Mkeie

Mikeie said:
Hi everyone;

I am fairly new to brewing and have just discovered  the BeerSmith website.  I always thought that drinking the brew was what it was all about :D.  Now I have recently discovered, within the last year, the fascination of brewing. I have become the Assistant Brewmaster at our local brewpub and am completely taken by it. I am also retired so I have a lot of time for the University of Google and have learned a lot about brewing.

I am presently trying to adapt the BeerSmith program for use in our 10 bbl gravity flow brewery.

Cheers

Mkeie

Hi alll:

I have been selling beer for over 10 years and have just recently decided to brew some of my own. Im in the Northwest were there is a micro brewer on ever corner and not much need to brew your own when there is great beer every were but, im still going to do iit. Not compete but, hopefully save money on my beer drinking with help from you all. Beer good here but not so cheap. Any help much appreciated. 

Cheers 
Dave

Back