• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hi from this side the pond

Icefever

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi....

I've been brewing AG for a number of years using a 3v stainless steel setup, the middle of last year I lost my mojo for brewing  :'( .
While on a camping trip to the badlands of North Lincolnshire a few months back, we made a visit to a very old family brewery for the tour.

As we went around the brewery the sights & smells  must have triggered some deep rooted memory in the old noggin.  Even my wife noticed the change in me, to the point where she said "your going to get back into brewing" with a smile I might add.

I got to thinking about all the reasons that I stopped brewing, the main one for me was the time it took to clean up after a brew.  I'd heard about a one pot brewing machine...the Speidel Braumeister...so I did a lot of reading up on the pros/cons.

After talking it over with my good lady, all I got in reply was "if you want one order one"......so has not to upset my better half....I did  ;)

I now have the BM, I've done my first brew...an IPA 2 weeks ago it's great..all I have to do now is get my head around Beersmith..I've got my mojo back

Back