• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Question on storing recipes.

N

nairb6868

I spent quite a bit of time entering in all of Northern Brewer's and Homebrew Adventure's recipes into Beersmith.  What I didn't count on was Beersmith thinking that I brewed all 137 recipes on the same day.  I realized this by opening the calendar view.

Is there a way to keep a database of recipes in Beersmith and when I'm ready to brew that recipe, I can pull it out, add the brew date, brew the beer adding any notes for that session, then move it to my "Brew Log" when finished?  I guess an easier way would be to be able to enter a recipe without a date associated with it.

Thanks,
Brian

Hi,
  This is a frequently requested feature since we added the new calendar in V1.4.  I will start working on a solution for a future update.

In the meantime, you might want to try opening the calendar options and setting it to display Brew Log entries only.  That way when you enter a brew in the log it will display on the calendar. 

Thanks!

Brad

Back