• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Cloud Shopping List & Inventory

Rep

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Brad

Living in a rural area you can imagine my pleasure when I find myself in the city near a local home brew shop.  It is then that I would like to access my Beersmith cloud.  I would like to examine my shopping list and compare it with my inventory.  I could then make some surprise purchases for my next two or three brewing projects.

Having Beersmith with that ability would save a lot of money in shipping charges. 

Any idea when this feature will become available?

Thanks
Joe

+1 on this, having basically everything on the cloud would be awesome! being able to have my equipment profile, my ingridents list everything to be the same on both computers and mobile. That would be awesome. Copying it all manually well, it's a hassle.

This is my main desire as well, pull the phone out and have my shopping list that I made on my desk top.... Very usefull

+1 here too for this suggestion.... I have it with many other shopping lists ie I have an app for my groceries so I can see what I need to buy when I go shopping, I have a cloud app with all my books catalogued in it, so whenever I go to a bookstore I instantly know what I have already.
It would be great if I could pull out Beersmith when at the homebrew shop and see what I already have and what I need!  :)
Great app, by the way.

+1.  This would be really helpful. 

Also having the ingredient list on the app have specific brands, as the desktop version has.

I recently purchased the mobile app for iOS and was disappointed to see my inventory wouldn't sync, just the recipes.  +1 on getting the inventory, shopping list and equipment profiles sync'ed between the desktop and mobile apps!  That would be killer!!

Back