• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

HELLO FROM MICHIGAN

hornwiser

Apprentice
Reaction score
I HAVE BEEN BREWING ON AND OFF SINCE THE 80"S.  I AM IN THE PROCESS OF PUTTING THE FINISHING TOUCHES ON MY ALL GRAIN BREWING SYSTEM, MODELED AFTER SABCO INDUSTRIES BREW MAGIC. HAS ANYONE HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS TYPE OF BREWER? I'VE READ SABCO'S LITERATURE CONCERNIG THIS BREWING SYSTEM AND IT SEEMS VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT. I HAVE BUILT IN SOME OF MY OWN IMPROVEMENTS, WORT CHILLER, BUILT IN GAS MANIFOLD. BESIDES BREWING BEER ON IT, I ALSO USE IT FOR MY SMOKER AND DEEP FRYING TURKEYS. JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO ALL.  KENN                                                                                                         

Sorry for not replying sooner.  I live in Hemlock.  It is a small town west of Saginaw.  Have you been brewing for a long time?  Toledo probably has lots of brew clubs.  Do you belong to a group?  I have been thinking about joining a club in Midland.

Hello from Michigan. I'm originally from Hemlock. How long have you lived there. I'm brewing up in Roscommon MI

Been brewing for about 10 years now.

I guess there are clubs around but I don't belong to one, I just don't think I have time.  I have 4 kids so sometimes it hard just to find time to brew.

I am in the process of gathering stuff to build a kegorator ;D  Oh yea!!!  gonna have taps.

Welcome Dude !!!  I'm from Clarkston, MI over here and I've been AG Brewing / BeerSmithing for almost 18 months now.  I contribute a lot of my success as a homebrewer to Brad Smith, for without his awesome software, I'd be lost !!!

-GL63

I moved from Saginaw to Hemlock in 1991. Just got tired of living in a subdivison and needed some space. My hectic schedule does'nt always allow me to get online. I have been brewing sense the early 80's when time allows. Got tired of bottleing, so I invested into a kegging system. Once I got that up and running my boss gave me a refrigerator so I converted it into a kegerator. With my son and daughter being over 21 the kegerator gets plenty of use.

Back