• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Using the competition recipe sheet

SplitHop

Apprentice
Reaction score
I am an avid user of the software and I am not seeing how to modify the competition sheet that you are able to print for recipes.  It is putting in categories and sub categories I know not what it's based on and can not find how or where to change it.  I also have some other areas I need to modify but I am sure if someone could direct me to how to modify this sheet I could figure out the rest. on my own.

Thank you

SplitHop said:
It is putting in categories and sub categories I know not what it's based on and can not find how or where to change it. 

Everything that's on a report is coming from the recipe itself.

When you open a recipe for editing, the Style Guide Comparison name field is the style that shows up on reports. Make sure it's set to the correct style.

The starting and ending gravities are from the measured gravities you fill in on the Fermentation tab of the recipe.

Other items that are part of the competition reports, like the brewer name and address, are found in the Options menu.

Back