• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New Web Site, New Recipe Packs

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
All,
  I did a major rewrite of the BeerSmith web site today in an attempt to simplify and streamline the mass of links that was the old page.  I also posted new large recipe packs to our recipe page.  The recipe page is accessible through the main support page, as are the most frequently used items for existing users.

http://beersmith.com

Thanks again for those who contributed recipes, time and suggestions to make the site better.  If there is something you can't find, let me know.  I've converted most of the site, but some pages still need to be converted over.

Cheers!
Brad

Well done.  It is much cleaner and better organized.

Looks great Brad !

Much more simplifed, consise and easy to navigate from the front page , I love the screen shots to examples too !

Thanks!

I'm working to add more content as well - once I finish cleaning up the remaining pages, I'm hoping to add additional tutorials and add-ons.

Cheers!
Brad

Back