• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Accidently deleted cloud recipe, help!

Tyrantut

New Forum Member
Reaction score
For some reason I clicked delete, thinking I was deleting an ingredient and not the whole recipe. My cloud name is the same as it is here, TyrantUT. Please help, this was a recipe for a wedding and I can't remember my own darn recipe.
Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

You can try the following from the desktop:
  - Go to File->Open and try to open some of the older Cloud3.bsmx, Cloud4.bsmx, or Cloud5.bsmx files in your Documents/BeerSmith2 directory
  - if you can find the recipe, just copy/paste it into your My Recipes folder and then close the BSMX file you opened

Brad

Unfortunately, I deleted the recipe from my cloud share on my mobile device, not the local copy on my desktop. I only had this recipe in the cloud.

BeerSmith said:
You can try the following from the desktop:
  - Go to File->Open and try to open some of the older Cloud3.bsmx, Cloud4.bsmx, or Cloud5.bsmx files in your Documents/BeerSmith2 directory
  - if you can find the recipe, just copy/paste it into your My Recipes folder and then close the BSMX file you opened

Brad
Thank you for posting this. I found my missing recipe in Cloud1.bsmx. No clue how it got erased in the first place. By accident maybe.

Back