• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Howdy

PoppaBeer

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to joining BeerSmith!  Name's Dennis, but you can call me Poppa, as my grand kids do.  After retiring early from Ma Bell in 2014, I joined the team at Four Corners Brewing in Dallas as a general flunky, cellarman and canner.  I moved to TUPPS Brewery in McKinney TX in May 2015, where I currently serve as Cellar Operations Manager and Brewer.  I have hobby-brewed with my eldest son for about five years, doing mainly all-grain clones. I'm anxious to leverage the vast knowledge-base represented by the BeerSmith user population, and exploring the frontiers of style, ingredients, etc.

Welcome,  Poppa!  I'm new here as well,  but I have been brewing for a couple years.  There seem to be a lot of knowledgeable people on here.  Sounds like you have a wealth of knowledge that will be useful here,  as well!

Back