• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Lexington, KY!

jrowland74

Brewer
Reaction score
Hi there!  I have been lurking on here for a while now,  but just recently freed up some time to devote to the forums. I frequent another forum,  but now I hope to expand to this one as well!  I have been brewing since December 2013 (early Christmas present) and have been hooked ever since.

Time was always an issue for me,  as I typically worked 60-80 hrs/week and spent the remaining time with my wife and 2 kids. However,  my career as a police officer was recently cut short due to injury. On the plus side,  I now have lots of family time,  with some to spare for brewing!

I now work part-time at the local homebrew store,  and as a side hobby,  I build and sell stir plates.  I look forward to chatting with the fine folks on this forum,  and know I will learn a thing or two!

Cheers!

Back