• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hi from Belgium !

Chitty

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi every brewers, professional or unprofessional !

My name is Robin (not as a woman in USA, I'm a man :D)

I live in Belgium, and I've always drank beer in my  life (well, since 15 years old I mean) and I'm 23 now.

First, I began to get interest in the beer. His history, the process to get the gold water, taste most of beer I could, etc.
Then, I got one of my bestfriend who brew for a year now. And I was interested to brew my own beer too.

Finally, I did my first brew few month ago, and my second one one month ago. A blonde 7 % ABV, and a Milk Stout 5.7% ABV. Both a success for me.

I'm interested to brew different style of beer, and taste differents recipes (I do on my own, with the help of my brewer mate).

I'm not very fan of Sour style, but I begin to practice my mouth to this particular beer style.

Maybe, I say maybe, later I would do a formation to become, maybe, zythlogue (from now, I'm a student to become educationalist in specific situation, with specific people with social, physic, mental situations).

Well.. English isn't my first language and, my apologizes for mistakes I made in this topic's introduction !

I don't know what can I say more about me, so...

Have a nice day, and Happy New Year everyone ! :D

Welcome to the forum.  Robin is a man's name here too, as well as a woman's name.  Growing up, my next door neighbors name was Robin.  There is also a very famous (now retired) baseball player from the US, named Robin Yount.  So, your name wouldn't be unusual here.

I hope you enjoy your new hobby.  Good luck with your brewing!

Thank you for the welcome !

And the details about the name, haha !

See you soon, ! :)

Hello,  and welcome to the forum.  I look forward to helping each other to develop our skills as brewers!  (I'm with you on the sours. I am not a fan.  However. I didn't used to like ipas either,  so who knows?)

Back