• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Can someone advise me on this Brewing Course

Nickw

Apprentice
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with online Brewing Courses, I found this one https://www.vizualcoaching.com/hobbies-interests/beer-mixology/mastering-beer-brewing-make-great-beer-from-home but in the country I am from there is a massive special that is only running for today and the course will cost around 15 pound.

I am new to brewing still and was wondering if something like this will benefit me, will the certificate be worth having etc. Can't seem to find anything really about the mentioned course.

The price of 15 pounds is reasonable, but might be unnecessary. I can't think of any reason you'll need a certificate for homebrewing. I have no idea if this certificate has any professional merit in your country.

Most often, learning to brew is as simple as finding other brewers. Look into a home brewers club online or through a supply store. Many supply stores offer lessons, as well. There are great books, such as How to Brew, which will take you through all of the steps.

Nearly every homebrewer's dream is to one day go pro. In that case, there are professional brewing courses and certificates that can be advantageous.

Back