• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

A new member

tryabeer

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a fan olf beer like you. I like to try new beers and to create my own flavors.

hi trybeer  im new to this forum to. ive been brewing past three years mainly LME as per utube.
Came across Beersmith and everything changed. im a novice but my advice to you, is watch every Pod cast, Video, and any Literature Beersmith offer.  Without doubt this is  the easiest way to learn all about brewing. everything so easy to understand. like me you you should order Beersmiths how to brew. I live in N Ireland and in the UK there is no site as informative as this.
Hope to hear in the future you did the same as me and self taught yourself on this site.
I myself am mainly a lager maker and drinker. Lager is one of the hardest beers to make, so if you are going to do lager, then here you will find all the correct ways to brew. 
good luck.                                               

Back