• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello everyone

lyvenszorek

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello everyone , I am Brazilian and I live in the city of Florianopolis. Like you I love beer, and I'm here to learn a little more of this beautiful art of brewing . I thank you all in advance for your attention , and I hope to do great partnerships .

Just curious, but what kind of a setup do you have (kitchen, gas, electric...) and what kind of brewing do you do (extract, partial grain, all grain...)?

Hello Maine , I live in an apartment and have not bought the equipment , I'm analyzing the best configuration to adapt to my available space. As for the style of beer , I want to make IPA , Witbier , Weiss , Dunkel and Red Ale. Brazil hardly use malt extract , but the malted barley . We have available a lot of barley and some malt extract.

Let us know what you come up with. Apartment brewing can be difficult because of the lack of space, but it's also an opportunity to be creative.  Of course improvising and being creative is what home brewing is all about!

Back