• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Tampa Bay!

rletts3

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello Brewers,
I started with a LBK and boiled 1 batch of Octoberfest Ale and was so so.  I since have purchased a starter kit for 5 gallon batches and glass carboy for secondary fermentation. I also have temp. controlled chest freezer for fermentation and have brewed 3 extract batches with steeping grains. Currently drinking my Oatmeal Cherry Stout and Liberty Cream Ale. I have another Stout in secondary as we speak.  I bottled once and then went to kegging in Corny kegs.  I have 2 kegorators with 3 taps.  I just purchased a 16 gallon brew pot and 2 burner stand to start my "all grain brewing". I am excited doing this and hope to turn it in to something more as I move along in the learning process. Soon to take a class in the "all grain" brewing process to learn ins and outs of BIAB and Mash tun processes.  Cheers  Rletts3

Back