• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

JavaScript Error lost all custom content

barrooze

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I opened BeerSmith Mobile yesterday morning and received this error message. When I opened My Recipes, it was completely empty. All custom info in the Profile and Ingredients pages were also gone. My Cloud access also was logged out. It was as if I had just installed the program for the first time. Unfortunately I did not have enough space on my cloud to save all my local recipes and I couldn't figure out how to transfer all of them onto my desktop copy of BS2, so I think they're all gone. :( I've tried resetting my phone and restoring from an old backup that had all my recipes, but when I open the program I still get the JS error.

Is there any way I can recover my 50+ recipes that appear to be gone?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 367
Not sure - did you upgrade your Android recently as we've had some issues with file permissions on the new Android.

Also drop me an email and I can send a few possible file locations to check to see if we can find your recipes.

Brad

Back