• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brewsheet has changed since updating

Browndog

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi All,
Previous to updating, my brewsheet would have each hop addition in it's own boxed line with a checkbox. Now, there is a box titled "boil ingretiants" wit hall the hop additions in one big box. Is there any way I can return it to how it was previously?

cheers

Browndog

Hi,
  Sure - if you go to the main "My Recipes" view and then click on the drop down on the toolbar at the top it will give you a list of report formats.  Change your report format to "Classic Brewsheet" and it will display the old brewsheet format.

I did not change the classic brewsheet format - so hopefully this will get you the correct report.

Cheers,
Brad

Hey Brad,
Just looked at my Classic brewsheet and that is the one I have been using that has all th boil ingrediants blocked together rather than a line for each.  Not to worry, I'll just have to get used to it.

cheers

Browndog

Back