• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Calender

erikborg

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi

Just bought the BeerSmith program and finds it great.

The calender gives a great overview and I allways have a printed copy at my home bar.

On the printed page it's allways the name of the actual month that's printed in the header, not the name of the month in the printed calender. A small error.

I'm from Denmark and our week starts with monday. It would be great if BeerSmith woud use the standard from Windows Control Panel.

Erik

Erik
  Thanks for the feedback - we will look at adding these features in the future.

Cheers!
Brad

This explains why I thought the calendar was off by a day. Not showing the day of week and starting the week on sunday would do that.

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/days/ said:
According to the international standard ISO 8601, Monday shall be the first day of the week ending with Sunday as the seventh day of the week. Although this is the international standard, countries such as the United States still have their calendars refer to Sunday as the start of the seven-day week.

I suggest that if someone uses metric you use ISO-8601 for the date.

Back